Lesslie, South Carolina

Unless you have the money to spare don't waste your time with this company.I was charged over $650.00 for a $159.00 purchase.

I was charged $159 then $345. I called to find out what happend so she canceled the order and replaced the order which withdrew another $159. I was told through several more phone calls I would recieve my money back in 3-5 days. It has passed and every charge has processed and still no refund.

I called customer service 6 times finally asking to go over the supervisor's head to which Debbie (employee #53277, which I assume is a fake) replied, "there is no higher up." I was promptly hung up on. Still don't know if I will ever see my money.

I'm not sure who to call since the only number listed is customer service.I'm afraid to return the item in fear I will not see any money back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of leather jacket. Wilsons Leather needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned leather jacket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wilsons Leather.

Had an Experience with Wilsons Leather?

Comments

Lewes, Delaware, United States #1285374

ALWAYS CONTACT YOUR BANK AND FILE A DISPUTE/CLAIM FOR FRAUDULENT /UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES. THEY WILL ISSUE A TEMPORARY CREDIT OF THE AMOUNT DISPUTED, INVESTIGATE AND WITHIN 30 DAYS INFORM YOU OF THEIR FINDINGS. YOU ARE ALWAYS PROTECTED.