I bought a wool coat from Wilson's Leather that was on-sale for $29.99.I received the wrong coat.

I called customer service and explained what coat I wanted. She told me she would have the right coat shipped out to me. I had to ask for a UPS label or I would of had to pay the return shipping Also. I went out of my way to a UPS store to return the coat.

1 week later I received my new coat. It was the same one I returned. Now I have to contact customer service again. Now they tell me if I want to order the coat if have to go back and order it again on the web site.

Now the coat is $99.00. I send an email to customer service asking for the address of the corporate office. I get an email back with a reference # stating if I order the coat on-line send this reference # to customer service and you will get the coat for $29.99.

Later that day I get another email stating that management said no to that email and I could get the coat for 40% off the $99.99.I want to know what ever happened to the $29.99 coat that was advertised that I ordered.

Had an Experience with Wilsons Leather?

Comments

I also bought a coat and it is too small and I have to return it ,After reading so many reviews from people that had a bad experience with their returns I will never order from them again

Kittery, Maine, United States #710051

This happens in the stores too.Only wanted to exchange for size and was told I would have to pay the difference.

What's up with that?This USED to be a great company but not anymore!

You're such a ***