Horrible customer service

Someone placed orders on my credit card also I'm stating that I never ordered or received kept sending Emails never got a response finally called.,put on hold then was told that someone would contact me in 48 hours or earlier received the call that evening from an unknown number the so called supervisor stated that that's too big of an order and that since it's on a Friday that no one will be able to look into this until the middle of the week if that. She was very rude and not accommodating at all then proceeded to say will that be all real nasty.

So unprofessional

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wilsons Leather. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wilsons Leather.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Wilsons Leather to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wilsons Leather?

Comments