On 12/21 and 12/22 I attempted to order 3 discounted items amounting to 107.88 on their site.The orders did not go through and they stated there was something wrong with the cards.

I called Wilson's directly and they also tried to order for me. However, they couldn't get the orders through either. I used 2 different credit cards and also my debit card. Afterwards, I discovered that while the merchandise orders did not go through, my cards were charged for each attempt I have abut 6 charges on one credit card for $107.88, 4 charges on my debit card, and the money was deducted from my debit card, and 4 charges, 3 of them for 107.88 on another credit card and one for $118.00 all for the same order which does not exist in their system.

Wilson's can't issue me a credit or reverse those charges which they eventually claim will drop off their system. In the meantime more than $1500.00 is tied up in charges that did not go through. I have been unable to get the charges reversed by either my bank or Wilson's. Wells Fargo says Wilson's has to handle.

Wilson's says to avoid credit card fraud they upgraded their system.Wilson's customer service can't figure it out.

Help!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Wilsons Leather?

Comments