I recently purchased a very expensive jacket from Wilson's online. It was way too large and I returned it (insured) the same day I received. One week later I received email from them that the credit had been issued. It has been 10 days and I do not have my refund yet! I have called and only been told the refund had been issued and that there was no one of higher authority available to speak with me.

While the jacket was very nice quality, their customer service leaves much to be desired. Meanwhile, who's using my money? My bank says they do not have the credit.

I will never buy another thing from Wilson's.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of coat from Wilsons Leather. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Wilsons Leather to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was returns department and refund timeframe. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wilsons Leather for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wilsons Leather?

Comments

Newport, Kentucky, United States #1255630

I got the same problem. Did you get the refund eventually?