I purchased a red leather ipad case from Sams Club.The case actually melted to the back of my new ipad.
While the ipad works the back is ruined. In fact, the back of the ipad started to pull away from the the front. This case was made in China so who knows what kind of adhesive is used in the production of these cases. I would like Wilson to reimburse me the cost of a new ipad.
This is totally unacceptable. The quality of products made in China are cheap.
A $6 dollar item selling for $30 dollars ruins a $500 ipad.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "I paid Bravo Marble & Granite to install granite countertops, backsplash, sink and faucet, along with the plumbing work. The same evening, upon careful inspection, I noticed they installed..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "After a house fire in 2003,I furnished my entire house from Mealeys and was pleased with them. In 2012 I bought leather furniture that faded very quickly. ..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."