I purchased a red leather ipad case from Sams Club.The case actually melted to the back of my new ipad.
While the ipad works the back is ruined. In fact, the back of the ipad started to pull away from the the front. This case was made in China so who knows what kind of adhesive is used in the production of these cases. I would like Wilson to reimburse me the cost of a new ipad.
This is totally unacceptable. The quality of products made in China are cheap.
A $6 dollar item selling for $30 dollars ruins a $500 ipad.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "I went to hair cuttery in quakertown, pa to get a hair cut and asked for brown highlights , the lady bleached my hair ( full set ), my hair..."
- "It's a place for the scammers and liars. Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind..."
- "Lending Club - HORRIBLE Investment Do not believe the bull *** LC posts on its site about 99.8% of investors getting a positive return. It's all a big F'n scam I..."